• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather Sheaths/Slips and Spyderco Mule Scales

Stephen Tolar

Gold Member
Pre-spring cleaning continues. Here are several offerings from the knife drawer. Prices shown include PayPal fees and USPS shipping. Just because it has to be said, the knives and tape measure are shown for size reference only and are not included in the sale :)

Please PM with questions and reference the Item Letter. Open to offers and will combine shipping on multiple items. Thanks for looking!

Item A - SOLD Small/Medium Leather Folder Sheath. I received this one with a slip joint purchase and don't know the history or maker. Well made and fully lined. Case Medium Stockman shown for reference.

Last edited:
Item B - SOLD! Sharpshooter Pocket Slip. Bought new and have rarely used it. Good condition.

Item C - SOLD Large Slipjoint Leather Slip and Dangler. Good condition. I've used it some. Case Large Trapper shown for size reference.

Last edited:
Item D - SOLD Buck 110 Leather Sheath. This one was purchased off of Ebay and works well for a 110. Stiff formed leather.

Item E - SOLD Bark River Leather Sheath. Used but in good condition. Medium sized Dozier Hunter shown for size reference.

Last edited:
Item F - SOLD Spyderco Mule Scales. I think these came with a Mule I purchased on the forum but I don't recall the maker. I think they are OD Greed G10. They fit well and are comfortable to use. I'm keeping and continue to use an identical set in Orange.

Last edited:
I’ll take B. My email is my username at gmail.com

Removed email address. haven’t got an email yet so figured I’d post it here.

Email replied funds sent. Thank you

Last edited:
Back