• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leatherman and SOG multitools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the Zing if you're willing to separate it. Email will be sent shortly.

Just checking if pp was received for the g10 delica- went out early today..

I know you said the volli is like new, I just wanted to make sure on that. I'm picky with my blades. Is it in excellent condition?

Hello Brothers,

I am selling off alot of my mid tech production folding knives to raise some funds. I have had an big emergency come up with my truck and need to raise about $2K (was $3K, thanks brothers)... trust me, you don't want to be me right now...PLEASE help a brother out and buy these knives, I don't want to sell them but I need to raise funds quick!!!! Prices listed are NET to me and shipped anywhere in CONUS. PAYPAL only. Add 4% to cover PayPal fees. I ship out fast and won't make you wait anymore than necessary to get your knives, because I hate waiting and buying a knife and then never hearing from the guy, so I don't do that to folks.

I can be reached at pwcvincent@gmail.com

First " I'll take it" posted in thread followed by a PM gets it, please pay promptly, I am in dire need of funds...

Benchmade
300 Axis Flipper First Production 286 of 1000 - LNIB - $OLD
806 AFCK (ATS-34 w/ linerlock) - used, stripped - $85
100001 Volli - First Prodiction 524 of 1000 - LNIB - $105 - SPF

20140503_032830.jpg

Spyderco
C125 Khukuri (scales dyed black) - used, no box - $140
C36GBK Military Black/Black - LNIB - $OLD
C147CF Navaja - lightly used w/box - $120
C10FPGY Endura 4 PE FFG Grey - used, no box - $47
C08 Harpy (1 position clip) - lightly used - $45

20140503_032659.jpg

Cold Steel
Code 4 Clip Point - LNIB - $50
Code 4 Spear Point - LNIB - $OLD
Macinak Hunter - LNIB - $40
Lone Star Hunter - LNIB - $40

20140503_032922.jpg

CRKT Bundle - $90 for all 3
M16-13SFG - used, no box
M21-14SFG - used, no box
M16-14SFG - used, no box

20140503_032852.jpg

Last edited:
bigshoe, I did not receive any email from you, i sent you a PM for PayPal info

emails from from nine78and Austerity replied to, both Code 4 Spear Point and Benchmade 300 are still available

Hello All,

I am selling off some of my multitools to raise some funds. I have had an big emergency come up with my truck and need to raise about $2K (was $3K, thanks brothers)... trust me, you don't want to be me right now...PLEASE help a brother out and buy these knives, I don't want to sell them but I need to raise funds quick!!!! Prices listed are NET to me and shipped anywhere in CONUS. PAYPAL only. Add 4% to cover PayPal fees. I ship out fast and won't make you wait anymore than necessary to get your knives, because I hate waiting and buying a knife and then never hearing from the guy, so I don't do that to folks. I don't have alot of wiggle room on the prices as I really am just trying to raise money to get my truck repaired, so if you want a multitool please consider buying one of mine as you would be helping a brother out indeed...

I can be reached at pwcvincent@gmail.com

First " I'll take it" posted in thread followed by a PM gets it, please pay promptly, I am in dire need of funds...

Leatherman Charge Ti (154cm blade)- like new, w/ sheath - $OLD
Leatherman Charge XTi (154cm blade)- like new, w/ sheath - $OLD
Leatherman Surge (non-removable wire cutters) - like new w/ sheath - $60
Leatherman SuperTool 300 - like new w/ sheath - $60 - SPF
Leatherman Wave (Black Oxide) - used w/sheath - $OLD
Leatherman Crunch - like new w/ sheath - $OLD
Leatherman Juice XE6 - used - $45
Leatherman Squirt PS4 Blue - used - $20 - SPF
Leatherman Squirt PS4 Black - used - $OLD

20140503_200426.jpg

Also check out my other sale of folders here http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1178222-PRICE-DROPS!-Benchmade-Spyderco-Cold-Steel-and-CRKT-help-a-brother-out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back