• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leatherman and Victorinox sale! NEW ITEMS ADDED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following Leatherman multi tools for sale! All are new some in packaging and some not, see individual item for details!

Payment by Paypal and includes shipping CONUS and paypal fees! Paypal address or questions, use "mjp2k AT hotmail DOT com". PM or email with any questions! Prices not written in stone but please no low ball offers!! Please post "I will take ___" and pay promptly.

ITEMS
New in clamshell Rebar, replaceable cutters, black oxide w/black molle sheath....$43
New without package, Rebar with replaceable cutters, stainless version with nylon sheath....$38
New without package, Micra, stainless one....$18
New in box, Victorinox Mini Champ with red scales....$25
New in package, Vic Duke of Edinburgh's (DofE) SAK....$25
NIB Spyderco Delica 4, FFG, Brown scales....$48
New in package's Spyderco Benchstones, 302M, 302F and 302UF (ultra fine), 2x8x1/2 in plastic cases....$120/all three

Post in multiple forums so date/time stamp wins! Thanks for looking! :salute:

SOLD
NIB Surge, replaceable cutters, black oxide w/premium sheath...$85...Sold to powernoodle.
New in clamshell Super Tool 300, stainless model w/nylon sheath and carabiner...$47...Sold to Balldboy.
New in clamshell Wingman...$25...Sold to Balldboy.
Like new Sidekick...$25...Sold to Balldboy.
NIB Micra, silver...$20...Sold to Balldboy.
New in box Swisstool, newer wharncliffe style serrated blade, w/belt pouch...$68...Sold to Balldboy
New in clamshell Rebar, replaceable cutters, stainless model w/sheath....$38...Sold on another forum.
New in clamshell Surge, replaceable cutters, stainless model w/premium sheath....$82...Sold on another forum.

Thx.

Last edited:
I'll take the Surge please.

Edit: payment sent. Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump for today. Will consider reasonable offers on these items!

Package deal for the Wingman, Sidekick and Micra for only $55. :D

I'll buy this:
Package deal for the Wingman, Sidekick and Micra for only $55.
Sending offer on Super Tool 300 as well.
Thanx,
Pete

You are KILLING me!!!
I'd like Dibs on this one and ask for a picture or link showing the serrated blade.
New in box Swisstool, newer wharncliffe style serrated blade, w/belt pouch...$68

You are KILLING me!!!
I'd like Dibs on this one and ask for a picture or link showing the serrated blade.
New in box Swisstool, newer wharncliffe style serrated blade, w/belt pouch...$68

Sorry Pete but I told you I have more MT's for sale! LOL Pics sent!

I'll take this...you are such a pain.

Yeah, my wife says the same thing! LOL

PM sent with package deal offer and paypal info! Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back