leatherman squirt radioshack edition? Rare?

Joezilla

Moderator- Wilderness and Survival Skills
I picked one up at the local state surplus. I'm hoping to sell it on ebay as I've never seen one before. Only place you can get em is radioshack, so they are pretty rare or overpriced?

HPIM1013.jpg

so they are pretty rare or overpriced?

Both :)

I have been watching them on ebay, but ended up buying a new one from a CPF member instead.

It's in the mail so I have not had a chance to check it out, looks cool. :)

bout how much did you pay, may I ask?:D

They are not that rare where I am, I see then in Radio Shacks all the time. They are over priced for what they are which is probably why there is plenty of stock in the stores here.

With the financial dificulties that Radio Shack are having and them closing 700 stores I was hoping to pick one up cheap.

gatch said:
They are not that rare where I am, I see then in Radio Shacks all the time. They are over priced for what they are which is probably why there is plenty of stock in the stores here.

With the financial dificulties that Radio Shack are having and them closing 700 stores I was hoping to pick one up cheap.

I agree with gatch , they are not that rare . Leatherman has periodically done several limited editions examples of camo charges for Cabellas ,editions for costco , the Lady leatherman for Sheperd Hills cullery . Some special camos for the Austrialian market . The radio shack edition is relatively common compared to the Lady leathermans .

I picked up a leatherman squirt EL today at a local radio shack for around $22, the chain is downsizind and this store is closing out so the deals were outrageous!

The EL model is pretty cool. I started to collect the entire squirt line, P4, S4 and this one.............

but aftering already EDC'ing a micra, and now adding this one to it.............there is no really need for ANOTHER set of tiny pliers P4 or another set of tiny scissors S4 as for the micra and the EL covers them both!

Any thoughts to this?? as far as the squirt series goes??

Back