Leatherman Wingman Pocketclip SOLVED

We are planning on leaving for Florida in 9 days and I was going to take my Spyderco or Benchmade but wanted more than that and I don't want to chance an expensive knife getting lost in the luggage at the airport because of handlers taking it or my bag getting lost. So I am taking my Leatherman Wingman. Not to long ago I took the pocket clip off so I could carry it in the sheath that I bought easier. Now that I am going on this trip I want to put it back on. I tried last night only to be more pissed off than I was. The insert screw won't seat all the way into the handle. I had tried to force it in by pushing it in and then tapping it in with a hammer and it didn't work. I'm super confused as to why it won't seat because everything is lined up it just won't go in! So today I went to remove the insert screw to see if something was blocking the way that I didn't catch and I couldn't get it out. I put lube on it and did everything to try to pry it out but nothing worked. The reason I have come here is because I want to see if I am missing something obvious. If I can't fix it myself then I will send it to Leatherman but I want to avoid that because of the trip.

Tried to get the screw back out last night and said to hell with it and pushed it back it and to my surprise it went and seated. So the problem fixed itself.

Back