• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lee Reeves Hand Forged Belt Axe

************** SOLD ****************

The axe is brand spanking new, uncarried and unused, and was received today. Since the time that I ordered the axe 8 months ago, my preference has shifted to axes with a longer handle. This axe is wonderfully crafted and feels great in the hand. There is currently an 8 month wait for a Reeves hand made axe.

Head is hand forged with mild steel (1018) surrounding a high carbon steel core (5160) that forms the cutting edge. Handle is made from a nice piece of Osage Orange, and is a wood that Lee charges extra for.

Length is 11.25”, including the head. Cutting edge is approximately 2 3/8” and is quite sharp.

$145.00 shipped in the CONUS if using a Paypal cash transfer or USPS M.O. Not looking for any trades, thanks. Shipping to a CONUS address receives first preference.

If using PayPal credit card payment, an additional $5.00 is needed to the total to cover fees for payment made to my Premier PayPal account.

Please email me at “_geodesic@excite.com” (there is an underscore before the “w”) if you would like this knife. Thanks for looking.

626016-Lee%20Reeves.jpg

Back