• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Left Handed Strider SnG Drop Point Lefty -Brand New, Ultra Rare

Selling a brand new Left handed Strider SnG. This was from a small run of 25 drop points and 25 tantos made by Strider back in the mid 2000's. It is unused, never carried, or resharpened. I am reluctant to sell it, but I have another user lefty SnG that gets all of the love. Price is $SOLD Pending Funds shipped in the USA via USPS priority mail.
No trades at this time unless its a lefty compatible knife.

Terms and conditions: First person who pms/emails me with an unconditional "Ill take It", gets it. I am selling this on multiple forums as I need the cash quick so emailing me with an unconditional "Ill take it" with winning timestamp will get it. Please reply to this thread with "Ill take it" as well. Shipping is free within the USA. I ship USPS priority mail. If you want insurance, you will have to pay for that. I would prefer to ship within the USA. I accept Paypal only.

Last edited:
Back