1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Left Handed Strider SnG Drop Point Lefty -Brand New, Ultra Rare

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by solidtrax, Aug 26, 2019.

1. solidtrax

solidtrax Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Selling a brand new Left handed Strider SnG. This was from a small run of 25 drop points and 25 tantos made by Strider back in the mid 2000's. It is unused, never carried, or resharpened. I am reluctant to sell it, but I have another user lefty SnG that gets all of the love. Price is $SOLD Pending Funds shipped in the USA via USPS priority mail.
    No trades at this time unless its a lefty compatible knife.

Terms and conditions: First person who pms/emails me with an unconditional "Ill take It", gets it. I am selling this on multiple forums as I need the cash quick so emailing me with an unconditional "Ill take it" with winning timestamp will get it. Please reply to this thread with "Ill take it" as well. Shipping is free within the USA. I ship USPS priority mail. If you want insurance, you will have to pay for that. I would prefer to ship within the USA. I accept Paypal only.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. solidtrax

solidtrax Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Price drop to $1350 shipped in the USA.

3. skivic

skivic Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2012
    pmed

4. skivic

skivic Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2012