• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Les George VECP v2, TAD production Dauntless MK2 G10 Ranger green, NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my very good condition v2 George VECP from Les' most recent release. This knife has been carried just a few times (was sent back to Les for an adjustment, so spent most of its time there), and shows no real wear anywhere. I have stropped/polished the edge on my Wicked Edge sharpener.

Price is BOLD shipped, payment via Paypal, money order or personal check if I know you/you have good rep here. If paying via Paypal, please add fees. US 50 only sale here please.

Please PM/email me with any questions.

5a7y2e9y.jpg

utetu2a4.jpg

zaje5age.jpg

2a7e2ane.jpg

by4etuta.jpg

e9esuhug.jpg

jysy7e2u.jpg

Like the title says I have an un-numbered (most recent release) ranger green G10 production TAD Dauntless for sale. This was bought as a backup to my all Ti user, but I don't see myself ever using it. So, it's up for sale here!

Price is SOLD shipped, payment via PayPal (please add appropriate fees if using "goods" payment option), money order, or personal check (if I know you or you have outstanding rep here). USA 50 only sale here please.

The only photos I have at the time being are these from my iPhone. If you need more, PM/email me and I'll get them to you. The Sacha Thiel in the photos is not for sale.
adaga4ur.jpg

ga2ema2e.jpg

za4e2a4y.jpg

Last edited:
Payment has been sent for the TAD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back