Let Down from Case knives

Just got in what I thought were Case 130th Anniversary Barlow knives from Blue Ridge Knives. Immediately recognized the upc code was different, read on on the box and saw that they are made exclusively for Frost Cutlery, the premiere Chinese knife seller. What a surprise.

You bought or we delivered the wrong product. There are to the best of my knowledge no Case knives made by Frost Cuterly. There are barlow and other patterns made by Case, Frost, Rough Rider, GEC, and many other companies.

Just got in what I thought were Case 130th Anniversary Barlow knives from Blue Ridge Knives. Immediately recognized the upc code was different, read on on the box and saw that they are made exclusively for Frost Cutlery, the premiere Chinese knife seller. What a surprise.
And?

If they aren't what you ordered, return them. If you simply didn't pay attention to what you ordered, return them and expect a restocking fee.

You bought or we delivered the wrong product. There are to the best of my knowledge no Case knives made by Frost Cuterly. There are barlow and other patterns made by Case, Frost, Rough Rider, GEC, and many other companies.
The knives are obviously made by Case but, the box clearly says Produced Exclusively for Frost Cutlery Co by WR Case & Sons Cutlery. The UPC codes are not Case and the knives are just plain bone handle with no 130th anniversary etching or engraving??

Instead of complaining here, why not just contact Blue Ridge Knives and find out what happened?
All the information is right on their web page.....
mk4Hcr7.gif

Telephone 276-783-6143
Fax 276-783-9298
E-mail: onestop@blueridgeknives.com
Write to us at – Blue Ridge Knives, Inc. • 314 Lee Highway • Marion, VA 24354

Let Down from Case knives
The knives are obviously made by Case but, the box clearly says Produced Exclusively for Frost Cutlery Co by WR Case & Sons Cutlery. The UPC codes are not Case and the knives are just plain bone handle with no 130th anniversary etching or engraving??

Your title makes it sound like Case let you down. Your post clearly shows that Case had nothing to do with the problem and that it's a vendor issue.

I thought Blue Ridge Knives was strictly a dealer only wholesale site?

That's my understanding as well, based on their advertisements in the various knife magazines.

I've seen Case knives offered for sale on the Knife/Cutlery Show on TV (most definitely a Frost production) so maybe you somehow got one of those.

Your title makes it sound like Case let you down. Your post clearly shows that Case had nothing to do with the problem and that it's a vendor issue.

I agree. What a perplexing thread!

Case didn't do anything to let you down, Blue Ridge Knives are the ones who let you down by shipping the wrong knife.

Delete this thread. 2 posts in 11 years.

You should just contact BRK, it’s a mistake.
Case produces plane white bone handled knives as special factory orders. They are then embellished per the vendor’s specs, sometimes by a third party.
You got knives that was never finished.

You would think a knife dealer would know that posting this thread is not the proper way to handle a business problem. And yeah, this has nothing to do with Case. B Black Creek Knives do the right thing and change the thread title. You are losing business by keeping this thread the way it is currently.

Back