Let me tell you about Exyzzy!

cutchu

Gold Member
I do not think that I have ever experienced such great, thorough and over the top customer service... ever!

I have been eyeing those cool valets and jumped on one very quickly when they became available. When I got my greedy little hands on it, I saw that it had become damaged in transit. I discussed this with Exyzzy, not to try to get anything back or shake him down. But rather just to let him know what had happened in case he needed to alter his shipping methods (which was fine anyway). I told him I was going to attempt to glue it together and just hang on to it. It really was not too bad or noticeable and I did not want to risk further shipping damage. One of the feet of the knife stand had cracked in half.

While I was doing this, Exyzzy shipped me replacement feet for the current setup and an ENTIRE OTHER VALET!! :eek:

WOW!

Thank you Exyzzy! You are a great man and really stand behind your product. If other businesses adopted this level of customer service, or even close to it, then I think the world would be a better place. :D

Thanks for the kind words, Phil. Though I am responsible for getting what you buy to you in one piece, even if USPS is trying hard to thwart that :) Glad it all worked out and if any of them need service do let me know. -eric

I have to second Cutchu's post. Nearly the same thing happened to my valet and Eric handled it the same way. He's a stand up guy who makes a great product and stands behind it 100%

Thanks again Eric. Looking forward to more stands and such from ya. :thumbup:

My stands and valet got all the way to Australia without a scratch. Packaging was exceptional. Doubt if USPS or Australia post could have damaged it even if they tried.

Yeah, Abe, I knew yours might be trouble and reinforced the shipping box corners. Never dreamed I would need that for domestic, but now I know otherwise. It's a learning process, dang USPS! Going forward I'll ship them all with the stands unattached, it's not a big deal to slip them on and much safer to ship. Just hoped to be "no assembly required" Thanks all for your patience as I figure this out.

Back