Let The "Shaggi Farewell" Death Chat Begin!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we're stompin' the hell out of a bottle of 10 Year Old Glengoyne scotch. . . . Burnin' some Gold and Milds. . .. Life is good!!!!

Say it isn't so :eek: :eek:
Shaggi is really leaving :confused:
Wow. Glad I've got some Bert Grants Hopzilla to drown my sorrows in!

Trusty Chopin Tater Vodka, and some Fuentes Short Stories.

Here's to you Miss Holli!!!

Best backseat driver ever.

PULL OVER PULL OVER!!

Dear Shaggi,

I'm really not into this whole sappy emotional crap, but you already know full well how much I and everyone else here will miss you. I think you were the first person I ever talked with at Busse Combat. Since then I've talked to a lot of people that never did anything except say "Talk to Holli about it" :) Every time I had a question you were kind enough to answer it with a smile. Every time my knives never got shipped you kicked someone's butt and got them out the door. I only got to meet you twice in person and it was a pleasure both times, being around you was always a blast.

All these months I really hoped you'd change you mind and this day would never come to fruition. You will truly be missed not only for all your efforts but for being the voice of Busse Combat we have all come to enjoy hearing when we call the shop.

I hope you have nothing but happiness in life and keep in touch every so often.....

Time for the first contest. . . . first one to guess how many ice cubes are in my drink, gets a $20.00 Shop Credit!!!!

ONLY 1 GUESS PER PERSON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back