Let's see some DAWG PRIDE!!!

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'll start off with a pic of my favorite dog:

Jessie.jpg

American Staffordshire Terrier = Jessie
(I'll post a more recent pic later)

Post a pic of your dog....or even a dog breed you really like and want to own someday!

:thumbup:

Dan

After a good nap...

That's Ash. 8 year old male. I'll get a pic of his 12 year old sister later. She still thinks she is a pup.

ash1un2.jpg

I'm at work and only have one pic available right now. I'll put up some better pics later.

Daisys_bed.jpg

This is Daisy. Two-year-old Yellow Lab. She's a bundle of energy that thinks that her 70lbs. carcas is just the right size to be a lap dog. As you can see, my bed has become her bed.

Dan, your pup rocks!
We were a hair away from getting an American staffordshire, in brindle.
This close.... > <

Here is a picture of one of my Staffordshire Bull Terrier that is no longer around. He was stolen out of our yard when he was 2 years old!! :mad:

He was a cool little guy! Built like a TANK!

stormyandjake.jpg

Here are some pictures of the dogs I have now. As you will see in the photos they ARE part of the family!!

The white dog is my Argentine Dogo Bo. He is a seriously cool dog! The little black dog is a mix that I got from Bob Dozier when I worked for him!! It was the shop dog.

boroscoeandfamily.jpg

familyshot.jpg

boandboys.jpg

roscoeandboys.jpg

Tom

When we were researching breeds, we did discover that terriers were one of the most often stolen dogs. I feel for you. It would be like losing a kid.

Here's our Foxy Doodle Brown Dog. Heeeeee's great!!!! Some kind of Corgi/Shelty mix, we think. Very smart!!!

100_1145-1.jpg

Andy

Our 5 year old Chocolate Lab - JazzBo.

DSC02325.jpg

That's all I have uploaded right now; I'll have to look in my photo folders, I'm sure I have some better pics.....

Guess most people on Bladeforums have already seen Maisy....
FrancisKing040.jpg

She is an English Bull Terrier/English Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross !

Great pics, guys!!!

Here are a couple more of Jessie:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jessie05.jpg
    Jessie05.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 837
  • Jessie06.jpg
    Jessie06.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 859
Just take a look at HomeSeller's kooky avatar -- that's my nutty little pooch.

Maybe she'll let me borrow the pic.

Here is one of my favourite pics with me and my dog on....
JohnDean070.jpg

And here is one of my favourites of just my dog...I know it's her arse but I like the rest of the pic !!!
MtWork008-1.jpg

Possessed ....the flash made his eyes REALLY glow. He his half Boxer (mother) and daschund (father....lucky little bastid)

IMG020.jpg

And my other one.

KodiFiles004.jpg

Great dogs! Here's mine, the Canine-in-Chief, George W Beagle (yep, that's his name!):

Dubya.jpg

"Little" Dubya is four years old and thinks that K9 Knives needs a model named the Beagle!

Great dogs! Here's mine, the Canine-in-Chief, George W Beagle (yep, that's his name!):

Dubya.jpg

"Little" Dubya is four years old and thinks that K9 Knives needs a model named the Beagle!

Is your dog a cross by any chance???:D

Back