Lets see some Hinderer action

Dawn dishwashing detergent, water and a hand brush will do wonders for removing oil/grease from the porous fibers of canvas micarta.
I don’t really do a lot of rite dyeing.
However, dyeing is a lot like creating a patina. Things will work out if, you start with a plan and continue with an open mind and positive attitude. I’m thinking both maroon or blue should work fine . I would start out with a lighter shade of your desired color first. Going darker is always much easier then trying to lighten it up.

Thank you sir, Always have good info. I'm feeling a crimson/maroon pattern but Midnight blue would avoid more blue jean wear on the micarta. Hmmm

Hinderer Backyard Pickup :p

XzWRxmK.jpg

I really like that scale abba! I also love a good used knife! Happy Sunday!

Looking for a black DLC Ti XM18 3.5 scale. Can be smooth or textured. Prefer textured. Posted in the wtb section but thought I’d throw it out to this crew if you may have a spare laying around. Just shoot me a PM

thanks

(Sorry for the duplicate post in a few different threads, but I really like this one!)
I just received a new scale from Rick Hinderer. He has been going through the workshop and offering up some really cool stuff that he finds. I was lucky enough to be on FB at just the right time and claimed this double anodized laser engraved dog paw scale. I’ve never seen another one like it. Paired it with bronze anodized screws and a dog paw clip. This is my new favorite. Really happy with this one!
oOuyO2G.jpg
XuW5CjZ.jpg
OYCrKNU.jpg
NzMbpQw.jpg
se7ZEvB.png

thanks! Yeah it was really crisp on the bearings, but I quickly switched to the PB washers :) Never been a huge bearing fan if given a choice. Honestly, the thing I was most excited about was the lock bar insert, as I missed out on the gen 5 XMs

Beautiful. Feels different, doesn't it ? :) Anyways, runs well on washers too :)

Back