Lets see some Hinderer action

For HindereraThon Week, Day3 I'm carrying my 3.5" XM18 Dragon--my first RHK bought on the Exchange some years back. Unlike my XM24 posted yesterday, this one has remained a Spanto, though it's been significantly re-profiled to yield a blade that is a much better cutter than it was in it's original state as an 18 DPS sharpened pry bar. It's an early Gen RHK on Teflon washers with a fairly light detent and is therefore an adequate if not slightly reluctant flipper. Still, it's a keeper both for it's somewhat sentimental value as my intro to RHKs as well as its several enhancements--the dragon etching and copper filler tab, OTS, and standoffs. I carry this one from time-to-time, most often as a work user even though I'm just hangin' out today.

GcqkqZ3.jpg

HoRx0Ip.jpg

rwRHSNy.jpg

As provided yesterday, here's a link to some other pics of this one over at the EDC thread.

Today's edition of RHK per Day Week features my new-to-me Firetac in Battle Black 20CV and Ti with an OD Micarta show side. Lots of little extras on this one with distressed steel clip, flamed screws & filler tab, copper OTS, and brass thumb stud. I started Tuesday so I could make this Firetac Friday.

bX0IxMf.jpg

3Vxnv7m.jpg

The second to the last carry of this week's RHK Extravaganza is my DLT Exclusive No Choil Skinny Slicer. I hadn't been much of a fan of Working Finish before, but came around to really liking it after acquiring this one with WF on the primary grinds of its two-toned blade and the Ti lock side.

bSWK3zY.jpg

NjQfD8I.jpg

Finishing up my Seven Days of Hinderer Week with my MP1, a model that never really took off with aficionados of Rick's work but that I've always been quite fond of. I got a nice 20 DPS edge on this one's S35VN and it really cuts pretty well for a fairly thick bladed knife.

76VmaAx.jpg

urC0zbu.jpg

Tinkered today, replaced my OD Micarta scale and battle bronze hardware, with a forest green G10 scale I had laying around. Also replaced the PB bushing with the OEM bearings. Definitely like the flipping action with the bearings, and no longer have any centering issues.
before:DF322452-ED39-4898-8381-1A4046C7FB3A.jpeg
After:1481E582-43A8-4E78-9A0E-18C6E02E473C.jpeg

Back