Lets see some Hinderer action

Fg9vZCj.jpg

I consider myself very lucky to be the proud owner of this Bowie BPU. I won the chance to purchase this from the ranch because I attended REC anniversary open house last August. The funny part is I went there specifically to see the Hinderer booth and was hoping to purchase something cool. I was there for hours and seen many vendors but no Hinderer. Later in the day before they were going to draw door prizes I went upstairs to an overlooking lounge and of course up there was the Hinderer booth. But they had already packed everything up and was leaving. To say the least I was super bummed out pretty much ruined the trip for me. A couple weeks later on Hinderer's Facebook page they announced a lottery for whoever was at the open house as they didn't have time to get special knives ready to sell at the show. First time in my life that I've ever won something I was like the third person that they drew for the privilege to pick from like twenty some awesome knives. That was the toughest decision as I could've chosen some awesome Damascus pieces and battlecat BPU amongst other ringers. But I've always wanted the Bowie so naturally I had to get the scale in honor of my best buddy Jack, my 14 yr old Jack Russell.IMG_20240205_092743171_HDR~2.jpgIMG_20240205_092805242_HDR~2.jpgIMG_20230920_091810059.jpg

Back