Let's see some pictures!

20170519_113100_zpsslj5nd9j.jpg

New on belt, Victorinox Swisstool, probably the most refined multitool out there. F&F is top notch. The tools open and close more like an Alox SAK than a folding multi-plier. The fit & finish is more akin to polished chrome on an old school Snap-on ratchet than a cheap ratchet in a $10 roadside toolbox.

The blades actually snap closed and open compared to the blades on Leatherman's multitools. They have walk and talk, not like a 30s Robeson but certainly more than any other multi-plier out there. The finish as mentioned before is such a deep polished stainless it reminded me of those prison mirrors built into the wall. The inmates used to polish them till they were as reflective as a glass mirror. ( I used to work for the county as a mechanic and along with the courthouse and sheriff's buildings I took care of juvenile detention and the adult county prison :) )

The quality and attention to detail is at a level rarely seen these days on a plain multi-tool. Doesn't have the flash of Ducati or Hayabusa but more like the fit and finish of a Moto Guzzi or an old 60s BMW R69S with Earles forks. :)

I'll be doin' a comparison and review against my all time favorite, the Leatherman Supertool, look for it later, heres some pics of my latest acquisition.

uqQl4Ph.jpg
2q8Dxni.jpg
Xrxqlbj.jpg
3fslxAG.jpg
TVlpcKE.jpg

Back