Lets See Some Pure Fighters

a reassuring blade
LpfxYZ1.jpg

Every time I see this I think of your friend who passed away. Gorgeous knife. What happened to the other one like it?

Thanks you my friend. Another one is still with me.

Unbelievable, It was like a curse. The person who milled the fuller on these knives who also a great knifemaker (properly the best one at stock removal Loveless inspired style) here and a friend of us are just passed away month ago due to heart failure. These knives gonna be my keeper as a remembrance of them.

Thanks you my friend. Another one is still with me.

Unbelievable, It was like a curse. The person who milled the fuller on these knives who also a great knifemaker (properly the best one at stock removal Loveless inspired style) here and a friend of us are just passed away month ago due to heart failure. These knives gonna be my keeper as a remembrance of them.
Unbelievable bad luck. My goodness, sorry to hear that. Such sentimental value they carry as well as being well made and designed knives.

Couple pictures from one of my customers.
His Super mutant Tanto and Yersina (ground by me).

Super mutant tanto has a 6.5 inch blade and 4.5 inch handle. CPM 3V, 61HRC, shokres whitte Teal color handles
Yersina has a 5.5 inch handle (roughly, dont remember measurements)
CPM 3V, 61HRC, OD green Damagrip handles.Screenshot_20180809-114807_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20180809-114840_Instagram.jpg

A few of my meaner knives in a crappy pic...

Emerson Persian, 2 from Jim Bensinger Cabroncito (pardon my french) and Street Barong and lastly a new one from Ironside Edge Works called the Shrike.

AKVoWxX.jpg

The Street Barong as an amazing cutter...IDK if it's the endless curve of the blade or what. It's also just a great all around knife and very versatile. The Shrike has been fun to work with. I haven't practiced much of the reverse grip/edge in before, but am enjoying it now.

8OTIAGq.jpg

The smaller one from Jim is a mean little cuss also. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back