ULDYvWi.jpg

8O0Th9j.jpg

CIwA1GI.jpg

TOP TWO ARE CRABMANDU BOTTOM IS OLD SCHOOL CUSTOM SHOP INFIMANDU
7D42ENC.jpg

J8MBVIt.jpg

3HIye6K.jpg

xhBrKwK.jpg

Crabmandu at .187 thick in front of the handles.
Old school Custom Shop INFImandu at .169 thick.

CKUJpOK.jpg

One of the all time knife favorites.

I agree wholeheartedly! Its size, handle shape... everything about this knife is just sublime! The FHFG really sealed the deal!

Now, I'm looking forward to the MEGA treatment... I'm doubtful it'll outshine the FHFG in terms of general use and versatility, but then I shouldn't judge or knock anything until I try it! Who knows!

And thanks to Leonardo63 Leonardo63 's generosity, he let me buy this for my wife's birthday. She absolutely LOVES it!
You just had to make me cry a little didn't you! :( There could have been no other reason on this planet which could have separated me from that one of a kind gem but you hit me in the sweet spot brother~ I also know how it feels to be on the other side of it which is how I came to be the keeper of that grail Crusader from Chris. As they say, what goes around comes around and to get a little you have to give a little. :thumbsup:

You just had to make me cry a little didn't you! :( There could have been no other reason on this planet which could have separated me from that one of a kind gem but you hit me in the sweet spot brother~ I also know how it feels to be on the other side of it which is how I came to be the keeper of that grail Crusader from Chris. As they say, what goes around comes around and to get a little you have to give a little. :thumbsup:

Your kindness and generosity is never lost, and much appreciated every time I see that knife! That's what I love about this place - people like you!!

Great thread you got here Azula, hopefully we can keep this thing going for a while and more will share their goodies... :)

Here's a special one that I pulled from the original Crabmandu Blind Ganza offering, I had only went for one and this is what showed up!

It's no longer in my collection, as I've given it to my father (he really digs it) since receiving it... luckily I snapped some high quality pics beforehand.

My initial thought was it's some sort of bone material set in acrylic resin w/ resin filled hollow tubes. I was close indeed, I was informed it is actually Fossilized Walrus Jawbone!!!

I cannot give the guys in the Crabshack enough credit for the work they do on these Custom's, they are just stunning across the board. Even the basic wood handled versions are gorgeous and elegant, they really just have an eye for how to make things really POP!!

Maybe we could make enough noise and get them to do another round of these Crabmandu Ganza's again, I would definitely love to see more of these!

Great thread you got here Azula, hopefully we can keep this thing going for a while and more will share their goodies... :)

Here's a special one that I pulled from the original Crabmandu Blind Ganza offering, I had only went for one and this is what showed up!

It's no longer in my collection, as I've given it to my father (he really digs it) since receiving it... luckily I snapped some high quality pics beforehand.

My initial thought was it's some sort of bone material set in acrylic resin w/ resin filled hollow tubes. I was close indeed, I was informed it is actually Fossilized Walrus Jawbone!!!

I cannot give the guys in the Crabshack enough credit for the work they do on these Custom's, they are just stunning across the board. Even the basic wood handled versions are gorgeous and elegant, they really just have an eye for how to make things really POP!!

Maybe we could make enough noise and get them to do another round of these Crabmandu Ganza's again, I would definitely love to see more of these!

Wow, outstanding

Back