Let's See Those EDC Fixed Blades

0606011107.jpg

Older cell phone picture, but that's about my favorite EDC combination... BK11 with a Nite Ize eClipse on the stock sheath and my Victorinox Farmer. Here recently, being lazy, I've thrown my large Bucklite max fixed blade on my belt and tuck the sheath into my back pocket.

Never heard of the Nite Ize eClipse before, so I just looked it up. would be great for me for a few different things. Only question though is how well does the adhesive stand up? How strong is it?

Seems like one of those on a nice thin kydex pancake sheath would be awesome for IWB carry for my Eskabar...

Never heard of the Nite Ize eClipse before, so I just looked it up. would be great for me for a few different things. Only question though is how well does the adhesive stand up? How strong is it?

Seems like one of those on a nice thin kydex pancake sheath would be awesome for IWB carry for my Eskabar...

Wow… My necker doesn’t look quite that clean anymore.

The clip is still holding well. I did sand the stock necker sheath down a bit where I placed the clip to help it adhere. I was worried that it would slip or eventually peel off, but it has taken its abuse in stride.

It made the sheath real handy. I can quickly clip it in a front pocket, back pocket, backpack, briefcase, you name it… The clip has a release to unclip it from a pocket. This allows me to easily draw the knife without the sheath coming with it. I would prefer it to ride a little deeper in a pocket than how I set it up, but for less than $10 and almost no work to install, I am real happy with the clip.

Blackhawk Crucible, signature 426/500. This is not a workhorse, just a Self-defense piece.
2012-06-09_11-07-19_634.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg
Cold steel safe keeper II.
SGT Barns would be proud.

BTW RRR1977 where did you take that pic? i see a lot of man thigh there

2012-02-25_18-58-38_814.jpg

What is this!???

uuhh! that picture was taken in my shop a few months ago by Murphnuge and posted on this thread as a attempt at humor. its a piece ive had laying around for several years now. It was made by a local artist. The handle is supposedly pertified wood and Im not so sure of the blade.

uuhh! that picture was taken in my shop a few months ago by Murphnuge and posted on this thread as a attempt at humor. its a piece ive had laying around for several years now. It was made by a local artist. The handle is supposedly pertified wood and Im not so sure of the blade.
The blade looks like obsidian.

edctac..... What's the little orange Muk-ish knife?

:eek:
2012-02-06222942.jpg

I really like that!

My edc changed from the Izula to the Izula II but now I'm all over the little Candiru......

Izula
DSC04557-1.jpg

Izula II is basically in a simple belt mounted sheath.

Candiru
DSC04798-1.jpg

clipped to my front pocket
DSC04969-1.jpg

Going through my pics I saw this and thought of the locked thread about slashing a snake with a Becker..... and no pics of it:p

EDC in action

DSC04790-1.jpg

DSC04789-1.jpg

Eli

Lately, I've been carrying the Candiru. It was the BK14, but I never found a good way to carry it without it getting in the way.

IMG_6331.jpg

The little Wharnie stays in my pocket, the RAT 3 stays in my daily carry ruck. The only complaint with either is the RAT. I hate serrations, I'd be much happier if she were plain edge.

2012-02-24_20-10-22_656.jpg

I have a nicely convexed rat 3 im looking to do something with Murph, send me a PM

Thats fiberoptic glass, I know of a few guys "Flint-Knapping" blades out of it. Its supposed to be tough, comes in colors and behaves a lot like obsidian or flint.

Back