Let's see those strange survival knives !

Long range commando knife with a scope!

Commandoknife.jpg

This is the ultimate survival knife. Tested in some of the finest hotels in the tropics. Perfectly balanced for slicing through those pesky paper toilet protectors, opening up ice bags, and speading jam on an English muffin.

Altamaha014.jpg

Here it is with some inferior wannabees.

Littleknives001.jpg

Hey Vic,

Admit it, you actually like this baby. In fact I saw an episode were he cuts some trees just by batoning. Very impressive but I guess the episode skipped the part that it took him like 3 days to do that.

The bottom pic is epic.

Last edited:
Here's an SRT (Survival Rescue Tool) that I picked up a year or so ago in new condition with papers! :) Ron Hood showed one of these in one of his videos and it gave him some influence for making the ATAX.

SRTSheath.jpg

SRTback.jpg

SRTpapers.jpg

Hey Vic,

Admit it, you actually like this baby. In fact I saw an episode were he cuts some trees just by batoning. Very impressive but I guess the episode skipped the part that it took him like 3 days to do that.

The bottom pic is epic.

Those are actually my normal survival knives. Fear not, my new Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife is scheduled for delivery today, all decked out in Halloween colors with a big "BG" on the handle. Carefully crafted in the Worker's Paradise, this knife will be put through its paces in my wilderness backyard. I will post my review on this forum, but it will likely be moved by the mods to the testing and review forum. But don't expect me to chop on a tree for three days with it. After all, I have a Busse Killa Zilla for that!

Those are actually my normal survival knives. Fear not, my new Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife is scheduled for delivery today, all decked out in Halloween colors with a big "BG" on the handle. Carefully crafted in the Worker's Paradise, this knife will be put through its paces in my wilderness backyard. I will post my review on this forum, but it will likely be moved by the mods to the testing and review forum. But don't expect me to chop on a tree for three days with it. After all, I have a Busse Killa Zilla for that!

Can't wait for that one Vic !
Regarding it being moved it has a lot to do with how you word it;

" Testing the new Bear Grylls knife " : Yeah that will be moved straight away !!!

" Practicing survival skills with my new knife " : That should stay !;)

Well the knife lasted about 30 minutes in my hands. "Ultimate Knife". Most of it is intact, but the pommel is out in the bush some place. The full review is in the Review and Testing forum if you need a laugh.

Bearknife025.jpg

Back