Let's see where you post from.

Hey, let's play I-Spy! Name the knives you see :D

I'll name one: Mwener's picture: Leatherman Supertool?

mwerner said:
Maddening...Charter's webstorage service needs some tweaking...
I think the problem lies in the webhost being an FTP site. I tried linking to that and was denied. Your best best is to right click and save the image onto your HD and then add it under manage attachments when you go to post. Either that or try Photobucket.

Jay Maines said:
So, Blinded By The Lite, your in "The County", about 50 miles SE of PI,that would put you somewere near Houlton. Were I grew up. I do not recognize your street, from the photo, but then I haven't been there for 30 years. Give us an other clue besides the map grid info.[/url]
oops, maybe i messed the link up. i'm actually in Presque Isle. an hour north of Houlton. :D

Houlton is forever memorialized in my life as the stop b4 hitting the highway. LOL. they've got this truck stop there that make the absolute best donuts in in New England.

Oh men! What i see, everyone have so big disorder around comp .... unbelievable.. clean it! :D

Mine, from where i posting...

DSC09368.JPG

Simona said:
Oh men! What i see, everyone have so big disorder around comp .... unbelievable.. clean it! :D

Mine, from where i posting...

You know what they say about a cluttered desk?

NeedleRemorse said:
Simona: That room is neat, it looks like something out of a sci-fi flick :eek: :D

btw. I have crazy apartment, i hate conformity, so sometime i made weird things to my apartment yourself ...lights, pictures, waterworks and etc...
...like a light from half meter of wire, teeth brush and cap from Calvin Klein fragrance :D
Can you imagine this??? :)

Simona said:
btw. I have crazy apartment, i hate conformity, so sometime i made weird things to my apartment yourself ...lights, pictures, waterworks and etc...
...like a light from half meter of wire, teeth brush and cap from Calvin Klein fragrance :D
Can you imagine this??? :)

Is that your math homework on the whiteboard, Simona? :eek:

From either here:

CEORF-computerpics001.jpg

or here:

XYVUX-computerpics002.jpg

The laptop is in my bedroom and the desktop is in 'geek central' aka the spare bedroom across the hall.

Back