Let's see your 4x4's/All Terrain Viehicles/four wheel drives...

Emanuel

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
Show off your Four Wheel Drive vehicle in this thread.

Doesn't matter if it's a pickup truck (ute) or SUV, as long as it has a four wheel drive option (either full time or not) let's see it!!

Here's mine.

It's pretty damn old but in exceptional condition (bought it a few weeks ago).
Toyota Hilux Surf turbo diesel...turbo timer...12 stack cd/mp3 player, Momo racing steering wheel, Recaro seats front and back(covered in photo with seat covers-sorry), bullbars with foglights, all terrain tires, alloys, blue neon interior light (see night photo), two truck batteries, sunroof, hard/soft suspension switch,....etc...etc.

Lights, action!

I've taken it off road a couple times so far on a few places on my property, seems to do very well. It'll be doing a lot of offroad work!

bushtemp.jpg

My lifted 89 Toyota 4x4

toy1.jpg

100_0335.jpg

My 99 and 98 4x4 Chevy's

100_1285.jpg

My fiancée drives a 4x4 jeep liberty and my mother drives a 02 4x4 Tahoe. I guess we are a 4x4 family since I refuse to buy anything else.

My dads 02 4x4 V8 Dakota

100_1289.jpg

Great vehicles guys. I'm not even sure which I like best so far. Very very cool.

Here's mine... 1991 Toyota 4Runner... Bone stock except that it doesn't have a rear bumper anymore.. I've also done a little sound system work. Oh yeah, I painted some skid plates just for fun too...

This is my first and only vehicle I've ever had... I got it when I was 16, and have used it hard since I got it... It now has over 400K km on it, and the only repair that I've had to do on it was an O2 sensor and the normal stuff like oil changes, brakes, and an alternator that went at a rather inopportune moment... Recently, I got it stuck on Christmas day of '06, but I've not done much offroading since then since my budget doesn't allow anything to go wrong on it...

484680_43_full.jpg

And here's a site with a few more pics as well... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/484680/1

By the way, Emanuel, that's one of my dream vehicles. They import a lot of them into Canada, and when this one finally bites the dust, I'll probably end up getting either a Hilux Surf or a Hilux ute.. For a solid vehicle on and off the road, it's hard to beat the Toyota 4Runner/Surf... Especially second generation ones..

Travis

Back