Let's see your Becker bags

Hi Guys, here is my Maxpedition Condor II. I am very happy with this pack, it is comfortable, well made and durable. I've been using it 5 days a week now for 6 weeks and it has proven itself to be a reliable pack. I paired it with a 3-liter Camelbak Antidote bladder, a good combo so far.

And some of the contents of my pack:

Pictured:
*LifeStraw portable water filter
*Glow sticks
*Spork
*Fenix TK45 flashlight, 750 lumens with spare batteries
*BK11
*Sunscreen and hand sanitizer
*3-piece diamond sharpening kit
*Fishhooks and nylon fishing wire
*Band Of Brothers tin contains the tealight candles below it
*30ft paracord
*Mini Stove
*Maxpedition Beefy organizer, which contains a first aid kit
*scissors, tweezers, pens etc.
*Blu-tak
*Light My Fire firesteel, spare matches and small bag of wood dust from work
*Clear plastic containers (to hold the smaller objects)

Not Pictured:
*Gloves
*Shemagh

Sweet bag NathanJ. I have always liked the Condor II but never got around to picking one up.

Jeremy

You guys had me sold on the Kelty MAP 3500 - I almost grabbed one this morning... then I got to thinking about the 4 packs that I already have. I've got a 5.11 Rush 24 that I like; but there are times that I want something bigger. I couldn't decide between the Rush 72 vs Maxpedition Vulture II - so I made the obvious choice, and bought them both. (My initial though was that I would sell the one I liked the least; butI'm sure you know how that goes.) For daily use, I've got a sporting goods store model -$50 on sale 2 yrs ago. I would like a bigger pack that isn't loaded up with molle straps, though; so I probably will end up buying the Kelty soon. (I saw one on eBay for a good price, but the desert sand color still sort of says military/tactical)

My new pack came in yesterday. A Grey Ghost Gear LW Assault pack.
It's a tiny little thing, but the sad thing is I pulled it out of the box played with it a bit then had to pack up 3 days worth of sh....tuff in a hurry. It ate it all just fine and wasn't too stuffed. I believe it even holds a bit more than my NF Electron pack. MAYBE I'll get a few pictures this evening if you folks insist.

I will also have my Kelty before the gathering..... :cool:

Sweet bag NathanJ. I have always liked the Condor II but never got around to picking one up.

Jeremy

My all time favorite day/bushwhacking pack. Will do a light overnight easily too.

7273709330_59edfc2066_c.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures of my 'new' day hike/ pseudo edc pack.
Grey Ghost Gear Lightweight Assault pack.
IMG_20140406_163537_642_zpse394f0b2.jpg

I've been dragging my 5.11 All Hazards Prime around the woods lately. My moab 10 will probably see more use again now that i don't need to have all kinds of cold weather crap with me everywhere though.
Here's a pic from my last trout fishing trip last weekend... (Or let's call it trout feeding trip. Fed them all my bait, didn't catch squat)

Thinking this thread needs bumped. Like seeing the packs, and set ups.

I'll help with the bump! My new 5.11 rush moab 10 EDC bag. I pretty much removed all the content from my pockets and added a few things in order to lighten the load that I have in my pants. Rum included, because god help the world if I get stuck in a survival situation with just this bag and I have no rum!

WP_001592.jpg

I'll toss one in here. Been carrying this 511 Bail Out quite a bit this summer with the Tackett scandi, Case Trapper and a GB mini.

IMG_3425.jpg

I'll help with the bump! My new 5.11 rush moab 10 EDC bag. I pretty much removed all the content from my pockets and added a few things in order to lighten the load that I have in my pants. Rum included, because god help the world if I get stuck in a survival situation with just this bag and I have no rum!

View attachment 467565
Agree...!!! Why is the rum always gone??!!!!!

I'll toss one in here. Been carrying this 511 Bail Out quite a bit this summer with the Tackett scandi, Case Trapper and a GB mini.

IMG_3425.jpg

Wow, cool rig. all of it.

Back