Lets see your CPK in Leather!

NJBillK

Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.
Ok, didn't get to make my slabs yet, but I did do a bit of leather work.

I had originally ordered a Horizontal sheath, but always planned on making a leather cross draw, so I changed my order to a Vertical standard sheath. Now that I can actually start getting back into the shop, I wanted to keep it light duty (no grinding).

So this happened:
20170729_153144.jpg 20170729_153153.jpg 20170729_153340.jpg 20170729_153429.jpg

If you have some leather pants for your CPK, let's see them!

An oldie, but always goodie. Will be getting my forth Dragon themed sheath for my Shiv from Grog in the upcoming weeks. Will post family photos then.

SvkRLUg.jpg

Grog managed to somewhat soothe my pain of not landing a BC (I sobbed, cried and wailed for three days and two nights... just ask the neighbors if don't believe) by rushing my Shiv leather sheathe job of which I have received some photos which look spectacular. This one has a Eeeuge dragon pattern which is either sticking his tongue out of flying a kite out of his mouth, I can't tell for sure till I see it first hand and in person!

Anyways, I will gladly share some photos when Meister Grog releases that Beast to Uncle Matty :)

The Velcro was added as extra security when I was on the motorcycle or out in the woods where I might get upside down or oriented in a way that might risk the blade getting bumped out. Normally I just stick it into the sheath, the coverage is high enough to protect the handle from getting snagged, if it had a lanyard hole, I woulda strung one through it and quite possibly lost it in the woods . One of my favorite fixed blade and one of my favorite food prep knives.

Back