Lets see your Handyman

David L

Gold Member
I didn't see one of these threads and after the Handyman group buy there should be many around so, lets see them! This one just showed up today and kicked one of my others out of its sheath. All I can say WOW do I love it! The Handyman is an amazing model and for me it is minimalist perfection. By minimalist I don't mean smallest or lightest I more mean in terms of simple design. It sort of follows that mindset of design where you keep removing everything that is not necessary until there is nothing left but pure function. The slight contours are just what they need to be just where they need to be and nothing more. I have a couple and they each have their strengths but this one landed right in the middle. Landing right in the middle is fitting because that is what the Handyman does so well "the middle." A blade under 3.5" where I live means it can be carried concealed or however I want. In the woods it is more of a big small knife but for EDC it is the function king of the knives I own. I could go on and on but I probably shouldn't because this is really supposed to be about pictures of our sweet knives.

Thank you Andy and everyone else that helped in the process of converting raw material into this work of art and getting it into my hand!

8DE7979D-192D-460D-B220-C1975FCA2B69.JPG

That one came out super nice David L David L . The Handyman is one of my favorites. I gave my beat up old Osage Orange Handyman to a cousin a couple of weeks at a wedding. Shameful really. That knife was beat up pretty bad. Opened a bunch of beer too. And the handle was chamfered at the butt, so it was never very good for beer. Tore the back of the handle up pretty bad. Still, my cousin was touched. It was a fun knife to give away.

A mix of CPM-154 & A2:

R9drudO.jpg

Back