Lets see your paracord wrapped Izula!

you can do it only like you said, with the loop before the hole, or you can do like i did, tying two knots , and making a rat with two tails :D
sure there are other ways, but these days, my Izula stays all naked :D

IMG_4079_resize.jpg

yup I had it like that for awhile :thumbup:

thats one of the coolest wraps that i have seen

Thanks. It's really a simple pattern. Took about 3 minutes. Many hours on an airplane with nothing to do and miles of paracord laying around leads to things like that. I have a vest, beanie hat and backpack woven out of paracord laying around the garage somewhere. My whole crew got together and completely wrapped another pilot's car with it one weekend. He was not pleased. :)

Where are these new colors of Izula coming from (yes ESEE of course) but are they special order by retailers?

I really like the Orange and the grey is growing on me. But I dont see them on ESEE official websites. I am not questioning their authenticity, just wondering.

Time to spend some XMAS $$$$$. Need DayGlo paracord as well :D

Very nice.

Now you need a couple Izula's with Micarta :p

Had it on the 2, first thing i did was ditch it. I like 'em thin and usually in kydex. I'll toss one in a back pocket and forget it's there.

I got the orange and gray from knifeworks. Kinda hoping to see the gray move to the 3 as well.

Where are these new colors of Izula coming from (yes ESEE of course) but are they special order by retailers?

I really like the Orange and the grey is growing on me. But I dont see them on ESEE official websites. I am not questioning their authenticity, just wondering.

Knivesshipfree.com has the orange, maybe the grey to. I'll be getting an OD izula next week sometime. I'm pretty syked.

Knifeworks.com has the orange, maybe the grey to. I'll be getting an OD izula next week sometime. I'm pretty syked.

NICE!
I thought I was the only one that figured that out. lol.
I rewrapped mine though. Its black now.
I also went over it with a propane torch to crisp the cord. Made it nice and grippy. Somewhat like resin would do. Love it.
Yours looks cleaner though.
dsc00582nc2.jpg

Can I get a tutorial for that wrap?

Here is my Izula. The original wrap got changed out from a tan base and black wrap to all desert today:

5286764669_7fe8ca9f93_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5286765223_e120ccd764_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
5287366940_cfa5cb9f8c_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back