Let's see your primary EDC Hinderer(s)...please.

IMG_1996_zps8249bdb2.jpg

Great Pic !! Might be the Best Pic of the "Pond Scum" scale I have ever seen, I must have one.

:thumbup:

Tahoe Mountains.
IMG_2069_zps1172cef6.jpg

IMG_2073_zps0a2982c9.jpg

IMG_2064_zps7748f986.jpg

For full disclosure, unlike Bear Grylls, my XM-18 did come back to the luxury ski lodge after rapping up the photo shoot. :)

IMG_2026_zps6d69409f.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics everyone. I just love seeing an expensive knife used for what it was built for. I hope to be posting in this thread myself when my XM-18 arrives and I start EDCing it.

Well done gentlemen! :)

Great N2K! I have actually changed up the EDC and here it (they) are......

Scale is Blue/Black with Blue Ano liner and bead.

Here are my Tres Spantos--all 3.5" flippers (2 gen4s & a gen3).

In the interest of full disclosure, the blue ano'd one is the same knife capbyrd posted on Page4 of this thread. He sold it to me back in April! Great knife... 20CV...and trust me...it is sharp now (reference capbyrd & Rubi's exchange about sharpening it)...it's been on my Wicked Edge!!! :D

And yes, I rotate thru all 3 of these as my primary EDC. Love 'em too much not to!!!

I do not own a Hinderer that I haven't "used"...these see the greatest amount of everything from pocket time to doing what knife chores need done.

Here is my first Hinderer all dressed up. This one will be my EDC. Got the matching bead in today. Getting to dress up my other one tomorrow with blue standoffs, blue bead and carbon fiber scale. Can't wait. :)

edc.jpg

Back