Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Do you have more pics of the one that looks to be a stag trapper? I really like that one.
Here ya go...
lXdRdao.jpg

I had to post this pawn shop score(since my wife and kids couldn't care less!). Found this at a pawn shop in a pile of "junk" knives. The main blade backspring was broken. I paid $10 for it. Emailed Case and asked for a price to fix it and they said they would warranty it:). Its a 1989 Stockman
6rWM9Jd.jpg

u79uynw.jpg

It took them a few weeks but it came back looking new! My first Case knife and I have to say their customer service and product is great!

I had to post this pawn shop score(since my wife and kids couldn't care less!). Found this at a pawn shop in a pile of "junk" knives. The main blade backspring was broken. I paid $10 for it. Emailed Case and asked for a price to fix it and they said they would warranty it:). Its a 1989 Stockman
6rWM9Jd.jpg

u79uynw.jpg

It took them a few weeks but it came back looking new! My first Case knife and I have to say their customer service and product is great!
30 years later they cover a broken backspring under warranty. How can it get better than that?
Nice Case knife!

30 years later they cover a broken backspring under warranty. How can it get better than that?
Nice Case knife!
I know! My jaw dropped when I got it back. At first I thought they just replaced it until I looked at the blemishes on the blades. I am definitely going to buy a new Case now. But I really wanted an old one and lucked out by finding this one.

Back