Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

1RDyH7D.jpg

My traditional carry for the week.

This mini copperlock was my first case knife. It has the best f&f of any I have purchased so far and amazing talk when it locks open.

1RDyH7D.jpg

My traditional carry for the week.

This mini copperlock was my first case knife. It has the best f&f of any I have purchased so far and amazing talk when it locks open.

Looks good. :thumbsup:

I wasn't sure I'd like mine as I'm not a big fan of pronounced recurves on clip points, but it is a nice little knife.

Can't remember exactly when, but this was one of my first traditional purchases after coming back to traditionals, late 2019 IIRC. Or maybe Jan 2020.

Love the red bone on this one. In some light it looks plain red, in other light you can see all the color variations. In the right light, the mark side cap end is very strawberry.

If I let my OCD do the talking, the only F&F issues are a slight proudness to the pivot end of the shield, and the back spring is slightly sunken into the frame but even with the blade when open. Walk & talk is nice. Feels good in my troglodyte hands.

Patina is still changing with use. Since getting the Case Pen Knife and Pocket Hunter in Yellow Synth CV, the Mini Copperlock and Tribal Lock get used about twice a month to cut food stuff.
original.jpg

Wow those are absolutely beautiful Charlie !
But I wouldn’t expect anything less from you:)
Ok you made me look for the box and I found it! It appears to be Bone Standard Jig.
gtxaHhj.jpg
The broad Jigging cuts had me fooled!:p Thanks for the clarification!!:thumbsup:
I've always liked second cut stag. :cool::thumbsup:
Glad you like that look, John - I like it too!!;)

Can't remember exactly when, but this was one of my first traditional purchases after coming back to traditionals, late 2019 IIRC. Or maybe Jan 2020.

Love the red bone on this one. In some light it looks plain red, in other light you can see all the color variations. In the right light, the mark side cap end is very strawberry.

If I let my OCD do the talking, the only F&F issues are a slight proudness to the pivot end of the shield, and the back spring is slightly sunken into the frame but even with the blade when open. Walk & talk is nice. Feels good in my troglodyte hands.

Patina is still changing with use. Since getting the Case Pen Knife and Pocket Hunter in Yellow Synth CV, the Mini Copperlock and Tribal Lock get used about twice a month to cut food stuff.
original.jpg
That's a nice example. Mine was not only my first case but also my first traditional when I was getting back into them. Love the patina on it.

Back