Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Copperhead Corn cob Jigging 👍🏻
Some of the most beautiful and best matched covers I own. It really is a fine example and Thank you Case !

NscHAne.jpg

WLcN25X.jpg

I guess I'm in good company... that's my complaint about the sodbusters, and I reprofiled my GEC bull nose just about like that, plus rounded the edges of the handle.... it's very sleek feeling (and using) now.
I guess it’s just a matter of preference and what your using your knife for. But for “my” Use opening boxes and or envelopes. Grabbing a stick to do some whittling if I’m board and all of the above it does just fine . I think the Sod Buster JR’s point works fine for me. I guess maybe if you were trying to stab something with the least amount of resistance this wouldn’t be the knife for that job. But there is always another for that and is why I always carry two 😁
Again I do respect others thoughts on this topic and there needs and wants 👍🏻 :)

I see case is doing a Pilot Run of their Trapper in 1095 in brown burlap that is available supposedly today. Is their CV much different than 1095?

Yeah Yeah, until you get your next one!
🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never seen you post a single knife that didn’t make my eyes 👀!
Another stunner Factor! 😎👍
LOL So true my Friend I guess I love them all 😁
Thank you for your kind words You always make me smile and Thank you for all those beautiful knives and pictures you post that I also always enjoy so much.

Okay, just bought one and I'm super excited for it. 🤠:thumbsup:
Case has been doing some cool stuff lately and they are getting all of my old GEC budget.
Just picked one up to. Maybe if they sell out we can expect more patterns.

The only S35VN case is using right now is in their new flipper knives but I wouldn't mind a traditional with S35VN.

Back