Lets talk GEC!

So the jigged bone 83s are probably close to being done, the stags are in process (and looking great I might add), I wonder what’s next? Think we’ll get some clues this week?

86s might be a safe bet....

There’s a few of us that were looking and discussing what we saw and thought about what we saw. Hard to really tell though looking down from the 2nd floor onto the first floor. I will say it appeared the 86 barlow parts were left out next to a banner on display in the back of the shop along with some slabs of glitter gold acrylic cover material.

There’s a few of us that were looking and discussing what we saw and thought about what we saw. Hard to really tell though looking down from the 2nd floor onto the first floor. I will say it appeared the 86 barlow parts were left out next to a banner on display in the back of the shop along with some slabs of glitter gold acrylic cover material.
Don't forget about the combs.

Man, I gotta start wearing my glasses! I could barely make out the workers on the production floor let alone what they were working on🙈

Back