Lets talk GEC!

I think you won the tomato acrylic lottery! 🤣

I’m not as excited about mine, which is almost all orange-red with only a couple swirls, but hey, at least the fit, finish and action are nice.

GVfx0Rk.jpg
That’s still very cool. Mine should show up Monday. Can’t wait to see it! The 48 is a great pattern.

is the photo limitation issue the reason there is no dedicated 2024 Slimdog Jack thread?

I have a jigged bone 48 coming, hoping to also find a che chen version.

Truly one of the foundational patterns.

I wonder if we will see a blade delete on this Doggie!!!???
Ha Ha!!!

I was very very tempted, i get in my moods to have a 48 in the pocket some days especially since the last one to land in was a single blade diamond jack! Sadly, these days after the delete, they become much too pricey so Ive resigned myself to enjoying my present collection.

I was very very tempted, i get in my moods to have a 48 in the pocket some days especially since the last one to land in was a single blade diamond jack! Sadly, these days after the delete, they become much too pricey so Ive resigned myself to enjoying my present collection.
I know the feeling, Jack!!
I'm enjoying it, but shrinking it a bit!!!

is the photo limitation issue the reason there is no dedicated 2024 Slimdog Jack thread?

i had looked and looked the other day, a little surprised myself there isnt one

Start a thread ! Start a thread ! Start a thread !

Use postimages . org and the photo limitation is no more.

I think you won the tomato acrylic lottery! 🤣

I’m not as excited about mine, which is almost all orange-red with only a couple swirls, but hey, at least the fit, finish and action are nice.

GVfx0Rk.jpg
You do have some strange name spelling/pronunciation in the USA.

I really,really hope there is somebody named "Car Bon" in the house. 😆

PS that one looks better than you think,enjoy.

Back