Lights and ZTs (or Kershaws)!

I'll have to add a photo later of my latest daily combination sadly, but lets see your knife and light combinations!

SF and ZT make a nice combo
8612174088_6281010b82_c.jpg

As do ZT and HDS
8636035098_a4df31c17c_c.jpg

Totaldbag, what knife is that, looks like a volt 2 with custom scales. I don't know every Kershaw so please enlighten me on the model or where I can get custom scales for the volt 2. Thanks

Totaldbag, what knife is that, looks like a volt 2 with custom scales. I don't know every Kershaw so please enlighten me on the model or where I can get custom scales for the volt 2. Thanks

It's the Zero Tolerance 0600. It's a recently released LE knife.

I need to get my lights and knives to play nice first.

EDIT: Alright got them together for a family photo, well sort of my Maglite is pissed off in my trunk atm, its always locked up back there.

Starting from top light moving around in a circle to the right are: Fenix RC40, Klarus XT2C, Nitecore MT1A, Maglite Solitaire, Fenix TK75, Olight M21X, and Nitecore MH2C.

Full exposure:

Reduced and focused:

Last edited:
Sweet combo's guys, totaldbag thanks saw the zt on the second look at the pick, looks a lot like the volt 2 I have on the way for my new edc only wickeder. I'll post my comdo/s when my son gives me my phone back, lol.

Sweet combo's guys, totaldbag thanks saw the zt on the second look at the pick, looks a lot like the volt 2 I have on the way for my new edc only wickeder. I'll post my comdo/s when my son gives me my phone back, lol.
The Volt II and the ZT 0600 were both deigned by the same person, RJ Martin. There's a lot of similarities between.

They're both designed by the same bloke so a little resemblance is normal.

:EDIT: Dammit Knotty. I need to start typing faster.

Great stuff! Every time I see the ZT600 I question not keeping it. I wasn't a huge fan at first largely because of the texture on the frame, but it had grown on me a lot.

Is that all the flashlights you have? :D
I need to get my lights and knives to play nice first.

EDIT: Alright got them together for a family photo, well sort of my Maglite is pissed off in my trunk atm, its always locked up back there.

Starting from top light moving around in a circle to the right are: Fenix RC40, Klarus XT2C, Nitecore MT1A, Maglite Solitaire, Fenix TK75, Olight M21X, and Nitecore MH2C.

Full exposure:

Reduced and focused:

Back