• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Like new in box Cold Steel Outdoorsman San Mai Japan

Howdy

I'm new here but have a perfect record at e-bay since Feb. 98 (Hillman4u and Gbroker (Durango2) since Oct. 2001
I will be posting a few knives over the next couple of weeks so if you want one just let me know. I do not like to use Paypal and prefer to receive a postal money order as it is the safest and protects us both. I have a Cold steel #18H Outdoorsman San Mai steel (Japan) with original box and factory leather sheath----The knife is mint has never been used or cut anything---My price is $180 and $190 shipped Priority I have $245 invested----- if interested send me a me a message to pmains2@yahoo.com
Thanks Paul

Last edited:
I will take the cold steel if it is not already sold.
Sure I had someone yesterday that said he will take it then backed out as he wants a knife that I said I was not sure that I am going to list it for sale. I can send you the pics if you forward your e-mail address. I will need a postal money order so hopefully that is ok with you.

Thanks
Paul

I apologize for any misunderstanding on My part.
Paul’s a nice guy to deal with. Excellent outdoorsman

Back