• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Like New Muhle Glashutte Rasmus and Sinn U1 Divers FS!

Hi everyone, never thought I'd give these up, but, what happened is, out of nowhere, I became allergic to wearing rubber straps, obviously I can get bracelets for them both, but then I started entertaining the idea of getting one of those pretty badass UTS 3000M divers instead on a bracelet, and what the hell, time for a change.

Rasmus 1000M

The Rasmus is in excellent shape, running perfectly, gently worn a total of approx 4-5 months off and on, it comes in and with the really nice gasketed steel box with all papers, and, the original warrantee card from Watchbuys, there is another 4 months left on the warrantee. It's on the very nice natural rubber/steel, adjustable strap, the thick crystal is 100%, bezel is also pretty much flawless, case may have a few micro scratches and a tiny blemish/rub or 2, nothing you wouldn't get after a few weeks of normal wear. The obvious wear is where it always is, on the bottom of the clasp, easily replaced if you want to, but why bother if youre going to wear it anyway. Currently sized for my huge 8 1/4" wrists, unless you're Andre the giant, you will size it down to fit. This watch is running well within Chronometer specs, approx. +5 a day on my wrist. It shouldn't need any servicing for several more years.

Watchbuys' (the US AD for MG), price on this watch is $2840 + shipping on rubber, Rob doesn't discount, so, that's what you will pay if you want one from an AD, get this one with 4 monhts of warrantee left, running perfectly for (Withdrawn for now) shipped fully insured. PayPal OK if we split the fees, otherwise a postal MO is good.

Hell of a watch, the phrase built like a tank must have been thought up after somebody saw this watch, it's amazingly overbuilt, and, the lume is the best I have ever seen.

Sinn U1

My beloved U1, no issues, runs +4 a day for me, has been worn on and off for about a year or so, bezel is undamaged, crystal has no scratches, though as they all have, some very light scratches to the outer AR coating if the light hits it just so at a certain angle, the crystal is not scratched, and these AR scratches are totally superficial, have no depth, and do not even remotely affect reading the watch. Wear a U1 for a month, you'll have them too if you look really closely.

Runs perfectly, case doesn't appear to have any damage to speak of, the watch is definitely also like new, aside from the normal clasp scuffing. For those who don't know, this watch is a revolutionary diver, the case and bezel is made from a very expensive german submarine steel that only Sinn has the rights to use for dive watches, the watch is amazing and hard core in every detail, super thick sapphire crystal, AR coating inside and out, the outer coating has been hardened by a very high tech process giving the coating a hardness similar to the sapphire itself. Watch is water proof to 1000M, and the silicon rubber strap is extremely heavy duty. The bezel, often the thing that gets most easily and quickly scratched has also been hardened with a very expensive hardening process, and I don't see a scratch on it.

Comes with both boxes, all papers, Watchbuys warrantee card dated Feb. 27, 2006 (2 year warrantee) also has a rubber strap sized large, you'll likely size it down to fit, this one also has almost 4 months left on the warrantee, also bought from Watchbuys. About $1600 from Watchbuys with shipping, get it for $1250 shipped insured, PayPal OK if we split the fees.

If you are paying with PayPal, I will only shipped to a confirmed address, if you dont have one, you'll have to pay with a US Postal MO, sorry.

First to email me at ari@thefossilgallery.com gets it/them.

If you were to want both, I'd do them both for $3350 shipped.

Here are pics, mostly of the Rasmus, I dont have many of the U1, but you all know what they look like, and there's one pic with both watches shown.

Ari

Picture_042best.jpg

attachment.php

IMG_3602v2.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3670v2.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 051v2.jpg
    Picture 051v2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 198
Back