Like to talk to anyone who knows about Ka-bar knives.

My Uncle a Vietnam Vet claimed that this was the Ka-bar that he carried in Vietnam after he was injured. I'll spare the story

So I have had several Ka-bars cheap ones new ones leather or modern one with other then leather washers.

My Uncle gave me this knife and it just feels different! The handle is so much slimmer not sure since it's leather if it was use or what! He told me it was a WWII issued Ka-bar. I'm not sure the sheath is original I don't believe it is.

Anyway to ID this Ka-bar? I know your like post photos! I will just want it know first if it can be identified?

Again I understand! Guess you just can't post a photo here? Telling me I have to have a url

Again I understand! Guess you just can't post a photo here? Telling me I have to have a url
IIRC only paying members can post pics directly.
You can use a site like Imgur, upload it there, then copy/paste the URL thingy to here. Hope that was descriptive enough for you lol

Use a photo hosting site and then copy/paste the BB Code link for it into your post. You'll want pictures of all markings and of the whole knife and sheath in good lighting.

Back