Lil' Manix?

Am I the only person on earth that LOVES the Manix design but finds the knife a little too big?

To compound the issue, there is a Manix XL! Perhaps there are spatial limitations with the lock design?

I think a Lil' Manix would be an awesome addition to the family and would love to see one!

The manix xl is actually the original size of the manix. The manix 2 is a mini manix. A smaller, similar knife is the Sage line. However I haven't warmed up to my sage 5 like I thought I would, so I'm going to sell it and look into getting an Amalgam! Lol

Another similar model is the Domino. It’s like a smaller frame lock flipper Manix. The ergonomics are fantastic. I sorely miss mine.

I would love for a Mini Manix too.

Yep I'd like one a lightweight model with wire clip. Maybe a touch bigger than the lil Native.

I think it should be bigger than the lil' native. Maybe the same size as the full size native. Keep in mind the manix is huge, so the lil' manix would be normal size.
Like somewhere in the ballpark of the Smock or para3.

I like the Manix 2 LW just the way it is. Of course, I have ham hands. I do not think I would want a smaller version. If I did, I would get a Lil Native or something (I do not like the Native).

I'm not really envisioning it THAT SMALL (lil native size) - I'm just thinking sort of NORMAL sized, like Para 3 size maybe, or the Sage. The Lil' moniker is just used to designate smaller than original, not necessarily mini.

As far as I know, nothing else in the Spyderco lineup uses the same lock, the closest is the ball bearing lock sage...

Back