Lil'native vs sage5

Lil' Native vs Sage5

• Total voters
Have both. Their size difference makes them totally different imho. I like the Sage for daily carry little native as a fifth pocket

I choose the Sage 5. Lil Native is getting a little small for me but then again I have a big hand.

I might choose the regular Native over the Sage 5 tho. I do like G10 over G10/CF too (might be in the minority here).

I choose the Sage 5. Lil Native is getting a little small for me but then again I have a big hand.

I might choose the regular Native over the Sage 5 tho. I do like G10 over G10/CF too (might be in the minority here).
The Native 5 is a great knife for its size especially for harder use, with its thicker edge, and the Sage 5, which of the two is the one I still own, is one of my favorite daily use knives in its price range. The Li'l Native didn't interest me due to its being pretty thick behind the edge for such a small knife. The Sage 5 is one of my best slicers, and I really like the look and feel of the scales, the nice compression lock action, and the wire clip.

Back