Limited Editions

Wolverine666

Gold Member
I'm yearning for a limited edition (or some kind of dealer exclusive) Benchmade. Anyone know of any that are available now? I've been waiting for a certain new Gold Class at KW to be in stock but it's been taking forever to be released.

I think you can still find some of the limited edition Benchmade 300-1301 AXIS Flippers with D2 steel and nice, smooth and textured green/black G10 handles. Limited to 350 pieces.

I think I'm waiting for the same one you are ;)

I see lots of special editions and limited runs show up in the exchange pretty frequently, I've sold plenty myself and bought more than a handful :) it's nice Benchmades aren't usually too limited, I always miss exclusives and have to find them second hand later

Haha I don't like where the clip is either. I actually sold my 755 for pretty much that reason but I've decided that if I like this new one enough, I'll have to do something about it. I've seen a few mods to the 755 where people moved the clip or had new clips made :)

I'm yearning for a limited edition (or some kind of dealer exclusive) Benchmade. Anyone know of any that are available now? I've been waiting for a certain new Gold Class at KW to be in stock but it's been taking forever to be released.

Pm sent

Sechip , thanks.

Jbob24 , I was hoping they would be available before the holidays but it doesn't seem so.

Blade-fiend , that 707-1201 is pretty sick. But IMO the price tag that comes with it is much too high for what you get.

Sechip , thanks.

Jbob24 , I was hoping they would be available before the holidays but it doesn't seem so.

Blade-fiend , that 707-1201 is pretty sick. But IMO the price tag that comes with it is much too high for what you get.

Yeah it aint cheap, that's for sure.
I had to get one though.
It's the little brother to my LE 710 in M390.

Here's my newest LE!
A full size Ritter in M2 steel!
I am psyched!

Yeah it aint cheap, that's for sure.
I had to get one though.
It's the little brother to my LE 710 in M390.

Here's my newest LE!
A full size Ritter in M2 steel!
I am psyched!

Keyman what is the name of the material on the Ritter?

I've been seeing a lot of the limited edition skirmish series on ebay over the past few months. Lots of them still in new condition.

I was really hoping there would be some dealer exclusive LE's available for the holiday season. Even though I think it's way overpriced , I'm kinda looking at the 707-1201 M390. Good looking knife. And I checked out the Ares 730 S30V but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I love S30V and G10 but at over $200 I'm not sure it's worth it.

But then again I might buy both because I'm an enigma :)

Last edited:
Back