Linder knives made in Germany Trapper

Hi all, had this knife from Linder knives in Germany for a bit over two weeks now- yes, it is one of their made in Solingen knives. It's 440A properly heat treated and cryo tempered. That's for sure, otherwise it would have blunted on me. Yes at a quick glance it looks like the classic PUMA white Hunter but there are def differences for those who truly own the White Hunter. See what you reckon?
FCCBCT

Hey,
since I am from Germany I'm quite familiar with knives from Solingen. I had and have some Linder, Böker and Herbertz knives and I have to say that every 420 or 440 steel used in German knives is too soft for my preference except 440C, but the ATS 34 from Linder is absolutely superb.

My grandpa has a similiar knife like the Trapper, but I dont know the model. Seems to be a high quality knife.

Greetings from Germany.

Looks like you had fun :) I never thought of a double edge knife as being useful for anything but fighting, but that looked pretty handy.

Hey,
since I am from Germany I'm quite familiar with knives from Solingen. I had and have some Linder, Böker and Herbertz knives and I have to say that every 420 or 440 steel used in German knives is too soft for my preference except 440C, but the ATS 34 from Linder is absolutely superb.

My grandpa has a similiar knife like the Trapper, but I dont know the model. Seems to be a high quality knife.

Greetings from Germany.
Hi there. All I now is that the 440A in that knife certainly wasn't soft for me or in their Rewhappen bowie I have. But yeah totally agree with what u are saying re their ATS34, it does rock. Hi back from Australia!

Hi, yeah me too that was my thoughts about double edged knives too. Although, the edge on the spine doesn't run the entire length.
I have seen some knives with bone cracking edges on the spine, but had never seen one in action. An interesting idea. It seems to do exactly what it's supposed to. Nice demonstration.

Back