• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Linen Micarta Scraper Handles

Drew Riley

Riley Knife and Tool
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Edit: 3rd run is currently available for shipment.
Same pricing. I've made a minor aesthetic design revision, and have updated the pictures accordingly.

Thanks everybody!

I made a version of these a couple of years ago and found myself reaching for it so often that I decided to refine the design and make it even more useful.
These are made to last, out of high quality brown linen micarta, and weigh only 1 ounce.
These are great for scraping tape, stickers and other adhesives, using as a marking knife or a scribe, or push cutting and slicing materials. They're also great for deburring wood, plastic and other soft materials, as well as cleaning hard and flat surfaces of all kinds, from inside the home to inside the shop. Once you have one, you'll find all kinds of uses for it.

Price is $15 each, plus shipping. Add $3 for First Class USPS, or $8 if you'd like it a little faster with USPS Priority. (Razor blade NOT included, to simplify shipping)

Buy 2 or more, and First class shipping is on me. US only
Any questions, just ask!

Thanks!

Here's a video showing a blade installation:

Last edited:
Messages sent, and I also added a short video to the original post.

Thanks all!

I’ll take one please.

Just a heads up: I currently have 0 scrapers left of this first run. I should have materials to make some more by next week.

Last edited:
Back