Lingering damage from my butt kicking

Well, its sad to say, but dude must have hit me harder than I thought. It seems I have suffered some permanant brain damage. While out Christmas shopping I was compelled to buy my girlfriend not the X-files box set and various doo dads that I intended, but instead a ring. The ring. Well, not THE RING, as it has neither made her invisible or summoned a legion of Nazgul to take it back to Sauron, though that might be cool, but the OTHER ring. As I had sworn never to get married again I can only assume brain damage. Or alien mind control. Oh well, at least she in now contractually obligated before I get any older, fatter, or balder. :)

Well, congradulations on the sad news of your brain damage. Or is it glad news? I wish you the best in the new marriage. Mine is going good.

Howie

Drain bamage is the least of your worries now.

Just kidding. Marriage is great...or at least mine is. Over eighteen years :D

Oh man, you should go back to the doc. If the brain damage progresses, next will be a mini-van, ugly clothes and an unexplainable desire to watch the Lifetime network. Ha ha, congrats! May you have many a happy year together. I just had my 4th anniversary.......and I'm already going gray at 25!
:D Aaron/m1marty

It may not be brain damage. Try wearing a foil hat for a week and see if it makes a difference in your relationship. :D

Congratulations, I'm also on my second try and with a little bit of luck and a hell of a lot of understanding (on her part :footinmou ) we may make this one work!

Well, its sad to say, but dude must have hit me harder than I thought. It seems I have suffered some permanent brain damage

Not knowing what was to follow, when I read the first two sentences of your post I felt sorry for you. After reading the following sentences I feel REALLY SORRY for you :D ;) :p

Excellent- Well done.
If it doesn't work out, you have an excuse!
Actually- congrats- All the best.

Make sure you take care of all your firearm and knife purchases NOW, before you get married. Much harder to do after. :rolleyes:

Very "VG-esque" post :) Had me going, too. Congratulations...should be a memborable Christmas Holiday :D

Mongo said:
Make sure you take care of all your firearm and knife purchases NOW, before you get married. Much harder to do after. :rolleyes:

You know I did that EXACT same thing five years ago :D Thousands upon thousands spent. Actually didn't have to, the wife was/is very cool concerning my sickness...but darn if it wasn't a great excuse :cool:

Copaup said:
As I had sworn never to get married again I can only assume brain damage. Or alien mind control. Oh well, at least she in now contractually obligated before I get any older, fatter, or balder. :)
Copaup I swore the same thing...... four times!:rolleyes: Never say never as the saying goes.
I finally found a lady as ornery as myself, didn't deserver her, at first, and we're going on our 18th year together!
She has her own Winchester 30-30 and has killed and dressed her first deer with it, several years ago actually.
And you don't want her shootin at you "John Wayne" style from the hip with our Mossberg 500 either!:eek:
She supports my knife and gun disease and I can't say enough good about her.
I hope you're as lucky and Congrats!:D

I always hate to read about someone having mental problems; it is a shame that you suffered brain damage at such an advanced age. :p

The good thing is that you have found someone to care for you. :D

My wife is jealous, suspicious and spies on me constantly, so all I will say here on this post is that it's great to be married and you've made a great decision! :)

Ren the devils trailboss said:
congrats dude...you think you got a butt kicking a few weeks ago...HA! just kidding the best to you both..

Yeah, that's the RTDTB's community center response.... I'd like to see what the W&C response would be. ;)

Back