Links to more AR problems P. Atwood knifemaker

Knife Maker P. Atwood problems with AR/GB folders. <TITLE>

<Link to USN threads>

Link removed
-Cougar :{)

Further backs up several of my other posts about PROBLEMS with using 3m addhesive to holde together a folder. Electrolysis is for bearded ladys not folders!

I state again the GB/AR folders will fail in the field when the 3M adhesive degrades and eventually causes the folder to not work right. I.E. Fails to open due to D shaped washer hitting lock bar.

Read about new SNG folder lock up problems also here:

Link to BF threads

Thanks for the info, but nobody cares.

The closest you will ever get to "the field" is probably a city park, so what are you worried about?

Now **** off.:barf:

What a sad, sad little man:( , that when one of his autoerotic fantisies turn for the worse the only thing that we will miss is???????????????? Sorry can't think of a thing.:D

Originally posted by GSwen
I state again the GB/AR folders will fail in the field when the 3M adhesive degrades and eventually causes the folder to not work right. I.E. Fails to open due to D shaped washer hitting lock bar.

I've used mine thru North Carolina rain, North Carolina snow, Good ole' Fine American North Carolina Sicily Drop Zone dirt, and Death Valley California sand. No failures what so ever.

Read about new SNG folder lock up problems

Oh yea I'm remind that everything from you is worth less then Enron stock.

Please do not post links to the USN. As Spark has requested, I expect people to uphold that.

Moderator kindly remove them, and if you could e-mail me his IP address I will ban whatever user name he is using at USN.

Thanks alot,
Kyle Eich
Usual Suspect Admin

I'm not sure exactly what this is about, but it looks like somebody is trying to start a cross-forum flame war. We can do without that.

Ummm, what kind of lame post is this? I resent having my name posted as part of Strider AR problems. It makes it sound like I'm responsible or something. :confused:

For what it's worth, I mentioned that I had had a small washer problem but I easily solved it by removing the adhesive that came on the folder and substituted epoxy instead. No problems since. I think Strider guys make great products and I will continue to buy their knives. :rolleyes:

I would not worry about it, it was just a troll trying to stir stuff up around here.

GSwen,

Oy. I tried to appeal to you as a reasonable person. My bad. I thought that maybe there was a shred of a decent human being in a keyboard commando. I was wrong.

There used to be a guy who always came around to the bar where my cycle club hung out. If you stuck a quarter tap in him, he'd go into a spiel about his Honda, and the advanced technology that company used. He'd say things like, "My Honda has sixty horsepower and a stock dresser has maybe 45." He was a harmless little fart and some groggy biker would usually drawl, "Yeah, but Japanese horses are smaller." Then this little clown would spin and gesticulate until the spittle ran all over his lips. He never had a good time, and we could never figure out why he kept coming back.

You, sir, are that little Honda guy. We don't care about your knives. We don't care about your opinion. We don't know why you are here.

Isn't there a Pakistani knife forum someplace where you can discuss the knives you own? What did Mick ever do to you, steal your prom date?

I'm going to keep buying Striders. And I'm going to start laughing at you. Maybe you'll wise up, get on your Honda and go home.

shane45-1911,

In kind of a strange way, I think you are closer to the truth than you realize.

Let's face it, any mechanical device will fail. I just bought four hard chrome screws for my SIG P229. Without a doubt, SIG is one of the premier firearms manufacturers in the world. If I had to E&E some stronger foe by running around in the great outdoors with only a SIG and a Strider, I would be richly equipped.

Truth is, SIG-Arms has a customer service department to get parts out to customers with broken pistols. Mick fixes broken knives.

My guess is that (unknowingly) Mick really honked this guy off on a personal level. It happens. I had an orthopedic surgeon for my broken neck, and he had no social graces whatever. The guy knew his stuff, and I'm alive and undamaged, but the doc is a choad.

Mick stepped on this guys foot at a knife show, or spilled a drink on him, or failed to recognize him, or interrupted him to talk to another customer, whatever. This guy is honked off far beyond broken metal, and even if Mick recalls this guy's knife and gives him a one-of-a-kind custom Strider, he will still complain.

I have enemies from twenty years back. I cannot even remember what I did so I can apologize. But I still pity a man (boy) who sits alone in his dark bedroom and ruminates over displeasure, hate and revenge. This is a life lost.

Back