• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Liong Mah KUF V2 Natural Micarta, CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo w/ Natural Micarta Inlays

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale today two knives, a Liong Mah KUF V2 w/ natural micarta inlays, and I have a CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo w/ natural micarta inlays. The first to post "I'll take it" will have first dibs on the knife, although I reserve the right to sell to who I choose. No trades. Will ship CONUS USPS shipping and insured. Please send all questions via PM.

1) Liong Mah KUF V2 w/ Natural Micarta Inlays- I bought this knife directly from the Knife Joker about 2 weeks ago. It came to me with 0 blade play, perfect 50% lockup, absolutely no lockstick, super sharp factory edge, a very nice action (and sound, very unique sound to it), and centering looks to be just a hair off towards the show side. I dropped a couple drops of KPL in to the detent ball hole as well as the bearing races. The micarta looks to have taken some color from me carrying it for a couple of days. Has only cut 2 envelopes open. Comes with Liong Mah pouch, microfiber cloth, ranger eye patch, and card. Asking $350 PayPal G&S.

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/eRzUUAD

IMG_20200215_135118_copy_1000x750.jpg
IMG_20200215_135515_copy_1000x750.jpg

2) CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo w/ Natural Micarta Inlays - This knife came to me from its original owner, who didn't carry it often. Knife has perfect lockup, rock solid in every way, after disassembly and application of KPL for the washers and detent ramp, it feels even smoother. Centering looks to favor the show side slightly. Knife has been carried and used here and there, but definitely not abused. Factory edge is very sharp as one would expect. Comes with all the CRK goodies, box, CoA, and cloth. Asking $old!

Photos - https://imgur.com/a/QFJE3JB

IMG_20200215_135814__01_copy_1000x750.jpg
IMG_20200215_140143__01_copy_1000x750.jpg

Last edited:
Back