• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Liong Mah Remedy ($205), Microtech Socom Elite T/E

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale 2 knives for sale today. The first is a Liong Mah Remedy. This knife has been used and has been custom heat anodized by its previous owner. The Remedy has been discontinued and is a bit tough to find these days. The Microtech Socom Elite Tanto has been lightly used, looks to only have been scuffed near the clip and has a factory edge. I got both of these in a trade from a knife I was trying to sell in the first place, so as much as I appreciate these knives, they have to go.

I will do my best to describe these knives exactly as they are and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. No Trades. I will not entertain any low-ball offers on the knives, as I know what I have. Photos and Video will be included for the knives. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services, unless you are comfortable with F&F, I will reduce the price 3%. Shipping only within the lower 48 US states. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knives, thank you!

1) Liong Mah Remedy - This knife has a 3.75" blade, framelock, it has a lockbar insert, manufactured by Reate, construction is all titanium, about 5 ounces or so, the lockup is rock solid, steel is S35VN and its flips open with absolute authority due to the strong detent. The close on it can be drop shut if persuaded a bit, but it reminds me more of a hydraulic sort of close than a drop shut one. The blade is stonewashed with some flats being a near mirror finish, whereas the spine of the knife is a mirror finish. It is perfectly centered. This knife has been used, as it shows marks throughout and the edge looks to have been worked on by the previous owner(s). It has also been custom heat anodized, which I think looks pretty great to be honest. It will come with its original Liong Mah pouch. Asking $215 Paypal G&S (Was $375 - $400 at retail price)

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/PCw4U3x

Scaled Down Knives-1.jpg

2) Microtech Socom Elite T/E - This knife came to me in the same trade. It has a machined satin finish tanto blade and doesn't look to have been used or carried much. The blade has a perfect factory edge. This comes in a black aluminum, and does have one semi-large scuff near the pocket clip, but hey, this knife is absolutely meant to be used as a heavy duty tool. The action on it is absolutely fantastic, as you can see in the video, I was lucky my thumbnail caught the blade and not any parts of my finger! It has an amazing open as well as the close. It was manufactured in July of 2018. The blade is perfectly centered and lockup is about 30-40%. This will come with original box, plastic, and paperwork. $old ($225)

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/lJFVnvr

Scaled Down Knives-2.jpg

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Back