Lionsteel L.E. One

Hello everyone. Please forgive me if i'm not doing this right/how you should, this is the first time i've ever posted in a forum. I was wondering if anyone knows if/when the new Lionsteel L.E. One Karambit will become available in the UK? I can find literally nothing online about the UK, I've even directly asked Lionsteel through their social medias if UK suppliers will be getting them, and zero responses. It's as if their's a deliberate news blackout of it, quite annoying. I'm aware of the constant BS knife law changes in the UK, but i thought Karambits were still legal, i bought a Karambit From a UK site recently with no issue.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Please forgive me if i'm not doing this right/how you should, this is the first time i've ever posted in a forum. I was wondering if anyone knows if/when the new Lionsteel L.E. One Karambit will become available in the UK? I can find literally nothing online about the UK, I've even directly asked Lionsteel through their social medias if UK suppliers will be getting them, and zero responses. It's as if their's a deliberate news blackout of it, quite annoying. I'm aware of the constant BS knife law changes in the UK, but i thought Karambits were still legal, i bought a Karambit From a UK site recently with no issue.
I know this is old, but since locking knives are a bit of a no-no in the UK, it is unlikely you will see them sold there.

Back