• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lionsteel M7 & TRC Knives K1S in M390

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Knocks

Gold Member
***No trades for this sale***

Hello everybody. I've got some for sale today. Payment by Paypal Goods and Services please. I'm keeping shipping to Domestic only for this sale. Please confirm your paypal shipping information as I will use paypal to generate the shipping tags via USPS Priority and I will cover the shipping. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. Please follow up with a PM if you are able. Thanks for looking!

The Lionsteel M7 is used. The TRC K1S has been fondled and passed around to look over. If you are wanting collector blades, you are likely better off looking for others. I will try to describe them accurately and can provide better pictures if you need close-ups. The original boxes are not included unless I specifically list it in the description.

REgXV2u.jpg

CciIOFD.jpg

Blade #1. TRC Knives K1S in M390 steel at 60-61 HRC. This knife is hard to find in M390, most are in Elmax. It is unused but has been fondled. It has never cut anything, not even paper. The scales are black G10. It comes with the original black leather factory sheath and the original box with signed card of authenticity by the maker, Andrius Tricius. Price is firm at $235 WITHDRAWN

OAL: 8.46 inches
Blade: 3.93 inches, tip to handle
Thickness: 0.140 inches
Weight: 5.1 oz.

w2sIPd0.jpg

5AAJ9kr.jpg

Blade #2: Lionsteel M7 in Sleipner. This blade is used and resharpened. There are some light kydex scratches on the blade that I attempted to photograph. It is sharp. This knife has a one-piece micarta handle that helps to keep the steel of the lower tang off your hand. It is a full-tang knife. Comes with the original factory kydex sheath with Cordura backer. $199

Other specs are:

7" blade
12.3" OAL
14.5 oz.
.22" thick

46xaG2w.jpg

NLLQbrf.jpg

Last edited:
Will you take 200 for the k1 s and I'll take it

The K1S has kinda grown on me since I listed it here. I had Eric at Mashed Cat build a sheath for it just the other day, so I believe I am going to keep it for a user. Thank you for your interest, they're a great little knife if you can find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back