Lionsteel T6....a masterpiece!

Now K490 is unavailable for some time it would be a great opportunity to make a (big) batch of the T6 in K890 steel.
T6 is the perfect knife for this.
K890 steel is available from Böhler because Survive knives is using it also to make their knives besides 3V and Magnacut.

Now K490 is unavailable for some time it would be a great opportunity to make a (big) batch of the T6 in K890 steel.
T6 is the perfect knife for this.
K890 steel is available from Böhler because Survive knives is using it also to make their knives besides 3V and Magnacut.
...Molletta's opinion about this topic would be very interesting

A t6 arrived at my house today, but the 3v version. I’m not sure if I ordered the wrong one or if it’s a dealer mistake. Either way, this knife is fantastic!!
View attachment 2181625
I've been looking at this knife pretty hard lately. It looks like a great size overall. I've been looking at the Tops Silent Hero quite a bit until I noticed the T6. While it cost more it seems to have some nice steel options with a nice sheath also.

I got mine at White Mountain Knives. Justin is great to work with.

I have not used this knife yet. However, the handle is one of the best I have felt. Almost exactly like the M7. The crowned spine is an added bonus.

A t6 arrived at my house today, but the 3v version. I’m not sure if I ordered the wrong one or if it’s a dealer mistake. Either way, this knife is fantastic!!
View attachment 2181625
I was sure I ordered a K490 version from BHQ, I even triple checked, but the 3V arrived. When I checked my order, they had fixed the listing. So I don’t think you’re the only one.

It was a great deal during a sale and the price was good even for the 3V version. So I kept it without complaints. It’s just a beautiful knife.

I was sure I ordered a K490 version from BHQ, I even triple checked, but the 3V arrived. When I checked my order, they had fixed the listing. So I don’t think you’re the only one.

It was a great deal during a sale and the price was good even for the 3V version. So I kept it without complaints. It’s just a beautiful knife.
The exact same thing happened with White Mountain Knives. I’m happy to own the one I got. They are just great knives!!

K490 is unavailable for some time so they switched to 3V.
That's why I hope they do a run of the T6 in K890

K890 we are evaluating.

And what is the conclusion, when are you going to use it?
Bohler has good steel :)

Last edited:
Back