Lionsteel TRE Titanium

Hey everyone:

I asked some opinions about this knife on the general forum, but also wanted to see what thoughts you guys have about the Lionsteel TRE titanium.

Anyone have experience owning one or opinions about it?

I think it's a fine knife... I carry mine quite often. Most often, it is carried with the thumbstud only. I do add the flipper at times for a change of pace, but enjoy the glassy smooth two finger opening action of the thumbstud more. Seems to make it more of a gent's folder in that configuration. Fit and finish are excellent. Very light and sturdy with perfect centering and zero blade play in any direction. Holds a razor edge and the harpoonish blade swedge makes for an interesting look. Very similar in size and shape to a small Sebenza or small Inkosi. I paired it with a snake knot lanyard and the titanium pearl from my M1. To me, it's the perfect size and design for a gent's knife, but strong enough to take care of most if not all of my EDC needs.

Stunning little knife, I'd love to own one! I haven't heard anything negative about them.
They are related (shape wise) to the Kur, one of which I own and really like. The machining and precision is fantastic on the Kur so I imagine the Tre is just as good.
If you have enormous hands you might want to consider the larger (but not quite so gentlemanly) Kur. Otherwise, go for it!

Back