List of Busse and Swamp Rat Loaners in my Shop

leatherman

leathermoderator
Hey everyone, its been a while since I started a thread here, so here goes! I have quite a few loaners in the shop right now so if anyone is in need of leather accoutrements just let me know. :D I"ll be making quite a few machine stitched models for quick sale so stay tuned to my little sub forum for sales announcements. Thanks for looking!

**Argonne Assault LB, this thing is a beast and it seems to be taunting me to sheath it correctly.

**Pork Shank, nifty little knife, like a shortened Satin Jack, feels good in the hand and begs for a nice randall style pouch

**Sarge 7, amazingly is feels lighter in the hand than the SAR4

**Rodent 4, Swamp Rat Custom Shop, so shiny and nice in hand.

**Kill Devil Sniper Hawk, all I can say is wow! I also have a Rattle Hawk in the shop, my neighbors are worried.

About to send the following back to their owners so get em while you can:

**Magnum Bear Cub

**Basic 4

Thanks again! And I will be sequestered to the shop for the next few weeks. :eek:

How long will you have.the sarge 7? I just got one and you are working on 2 others. I may just add to the order if possible. Thanks

No worries, I have made a very good pattern, and the handles are the same as my SAR 4 so your good to go. :)

I will have pics very soon, one is going together as we speak, They will be 75.00 for a hand stitched, and 65.00 for a machine stitched model. This includes a belt loop of your choosing, with or without snaps, and a way to connect it to a shoulder strap weather it be metal rings or leather slots.

A shoulder strap is extra, 30.00 for a normal length. add ten bucks for a slider pad.

More to come as I get this one together.

Back